Control Aquatics, Broadleaves and Grasses in Rice
- Controls Aquatics, Broadleaves and Grasses in Rice Production
- Great Tank Mix Partner with Other Herbicides
- Facet Resistant Barnyardgrass
- Perennial Barnyardgrass
- Propanil Resistant Barnyardgrass
- Bayonet Grass
- Rice Flatsedge
- Indian Jointvetch
- Northern Jointvetch
- Entireleaf Morningglory
- Pitted Morningglory
- Hemp Sesbania
- Pennsylvania Smartweed
- Water Hyssop
- Dry-Seeded Rice
- Water-Seeded Rice
* Not all crops are registered in every state.
Sustainable Solutions Criteria – Regiment® Herbicide
Valent U.S.A. has developed a classification system that defines and identifies sustainable solutions across our ag product portfolio. This system, called our Sustainable Solutions Criteria, uses specific icons that highlight key sustainable practices and attributes of products. Click on the icons below to learn how Regiment® Herbicide can support sustainable practices in your operations.
- Reduces risk from pests within a science-based decision-making process that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks*
- New mode of pest control action, and/ or proactive management of pest resistance, including fit within integrated resistance management programs
- Exotic invasive pest control
Regiment is a registered trademark of Kumiai Chemical Industries, Ltd.