We've Got Your Rice Fields Covered, So Weeds Won't.
Regiment® Herbicide controls yield-robbing broadleaf, aquatic and grass weeds. Regiment even controls barnyardgrass that is propanil- and/or Facet®-resistant.
- Controls Aquatics, Broadleaves and Grasses in Rice Production
- Great Tank Mix Partner with Other Herbicides
- Facet Resistant Barnyardgrass
- Perennial Barnyardgrass
- Propanil Resistant Barnyardgrass
- Bayonet Grass
- Rice Flatsedge
- Indian Jointvetch
- Northern Jointvetch
- Entireleaf Morningglory
- Pitted Morningglory
- Hemp Sesbania
- Pennsylvania Smartweed
- Water Hyssop
- Dry-Seeded Rice
- Water-Seeded Rice
* Not all crops are registered in every state.
Sustainable Solutions Criteria – Regiment® Herbicide
Valent U.S.A. has developed a classification system that defines and identifies sustainable practices and attributes applicable to our ag product portfolio across three pillars of sustainability – People, Planet, and Productivity. This system, called Sustainable Solutions Criteria, uses specific icons that highlight these key sustainable practices and attributes for our products. Products that achieve a high sustainable criterion ranking across all three sustainable pillars, such as Regiment® Herbicide, are also denoted by the Sustainable Solutions Icon. Click on the icons below or the sustainable solutions icon to the right to learn how Regiment® Herbicide can support sustainable practices in your operations.
- Reduces risk from pests within a science-based decision-making process that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks*
- New mode of pest control action, and/ or proactive management of pest resistance, including fit within integrated resistance management programs
- Exotic invasive pest control
Regiment is a registered trademark of Kumiai Chemical Industries, Ltd.