bringing effective new products to market. Product Pipeline
As a part of a strong, global research and development network, Valent is focused on advancing traditional, biological and organic products. We are constantly evolving to better serve you. Because you, your fields and your crops deserve the best possible solutions for the most effective outcomes.
Our Product Pipeline Process
We're always working to bring new products to market. To bring dependable, sustainable and innovative products to market, we follow the following five key phases:
- Phase 0: DISCOVERY: Define the basics of the product concept that are to be further investigated.
- Phase 1: FEASIBILITY: Understand concepts technical feasibility and business case potential.
- Phase 2: PRE-DEVELOPMENT: Determine the commercial viability based on expanded performance, safety, regulatory and IP knowledge.
- Phase 3: DEVELOPMENT: Fully commercialize the concept both technically and strategically.
- Phase 4: PRE-LAUNCH: Finalize supply chain, marketing and launch plans.
- Phase 5: LAUNCH: Execute and monitor launch plans.
There are many exciting product and portfolio innovations on the horizon across both row and specialty crops. Here is a peek at a few of the product innovations planned for registration over the next five years.
- A burndown product for corn and soybeans.
- A foliar fungicide product for apples, peanuts and rice.
- A premix insecticide product for tree fruit, vegetables, grapes, citrus and potatoes.
Our Newest Innovations
Browse the articles below to learn more about Valent's newest innovative solutions.
Maverick® Corn Herbicide Earns EPA Registration for Broad Spectrum Weed Management
Valent U.S.A. has received EPA registration for Maverick® Corn Herbicide, a powerful new tool for corn farmers in their fight against resistant weeds.
Senstar® Insecticide Now Labeled in Florida for Asian Citrus Psyllid Control During Bloom
Valent U.S.A. is proud to announce Senstar® Insecticide received a FIFRA Section 24(c) Special Local Need label for Florida citrus.