DiPel® 10G Biological Insecticide
Insect ControlDiPel® 10G Biological Insecticide Granule is a proven insecticide derived from a soil bacterium that selectively targets destructive caterpillars and worms that threaten corn or tobacco crops. DiPel is an excellent choice for worm control programs because it delivers effective and economical control of worm pests. And, it has no harvest residue or MRL concerns because it is exempt from tolerances. DiPel is a great rotational or tank mix partner to reduce the potential of worms developing resistance to insecticides with other modes of action.
- Proven, Broad Lepidoptera Larvae Control
- Excellent in Resistance Management Programs
- Highly Selective – Won't Harm Beneficial Insects
- Apply Up to Harvest – Short 0-Day PHI and 4-Hour REI
- OMRI Listed for Organic Production
- Field Corn
- Seed Corn
- Sweet Corn
- Fall Armyworm
- European Corn Borer
- Southwestern Corn Borer
- Tobacco Budworm
* Each crop and use may not be registered in every state. Always read and follow label instructions.