ReTain® Plant Growth Regulator for California
PGRs and Protectants
ReTain® Plant Growth Regulator for California increases nut and fruit set in almonds, walnuts and cherries to help ensure an optimum crop load potential. The naturally occurring active ingredient in ReTain works by reducing ethylene production in blooms thus delaying flower and stigmatic senescence. This effect results in flowers being viable longer, which allows more time for pollination to occur.
In addition, ReTain consistently increases nut set in walnut orchards that suffer from low nut set due to Pistillate Flower Abscission (PFA).
- Extends Pollination Period
- Improves Crop Load Potential
- Proven Technology for Fruit and Nut Set
- For Walnuts, Increases Yield in PFA-sensitive Walnut Varieties
- For Stone Fruit, Improved Fruit Quality and Harvest Management
- Sweet Cherry
* Each crop and use may not be registered in every state. Always read and follow label instructions.