Disease ControlExcalia™ Fungicide is a new, highly effective SDHI fungicide to combat white mold in peanuts and apple scab, powdery mildew and rust diseases in apples. With excellent locally systemic and translaminar activity, Excalia provides fast movement into the plant for powerful disease control protection.
For peanuts, Excalia provides excellent control of white mold - even under heavy pressure. Excalia also targets Rhizoctonia limb and pod rot and Sclerotinia blight for broad spectrum peanut soil-borne disease control. Plus, it offers suppression of early and late leaf spot.
For apples, Excalia provides excellent control of apple scab, powdery mildew and rust diseases.
- Highly systemic action for fast movement into the plant
- For peanuts, strong potency against Sclerotium rolfsii, the pathogen that causes white mold/Southern stem rot
- For apples, superior locally systemic action for complete leaf tissue uptake and distribution across the leaf surface
- For apples, excellent control of apple scab—even post infection
- Apple Scab
- Apple Powdery Mildew
- Apple Rust
- Peanut White Mold
* Not all uses are registered in every state.