The Ultimate Yield Protector
Excalia® Fungicide is a highly effective SDHI fungicide to combat Rhizoctonia in sugar beets, white mold in peanuts and apple scab, powdery mildew and rust diseases in apples. With excellent locally systemic and translaminar activity, Excalia provides fast movement into the plant for powerful disease control.
For peanuts, Excalia provides excellent control of white mold - even under heavy pressure. Excalia also targets Rhizoctonia limb and pod rot and Sclerotinia blight for broad spectrum peanut soil-borne disease control. Plus, it offers suppression of early and late leaf spot.
For sugar beets, Excalia provides strong potency against Rhizoctonia solani, the pathogen that causes Rhizoctonia root and crown rot. Excalia offers long-lasting residual control with a low use rate, protecting yield and quality.
For apples, Excalia provides excellent control of apple scab, powdery mildew and rust diseases.
- Highly Systemic Action for Fast Movement into the Plant
- For Peanuts, Strong Potency Against Sclerotium rolfsii, the Pathogen that Causes White Mold (Southern Stem Rot)
- For Apples, Superior Locally Systemic Action for Complete Leaf Tissue Uptake and Distribution Across the Leaf Surface
- For Apples, Excellent Control of Apple Scab—Even Post Infection
- Rhizoctonia Aerial Blight
- Rhizoctonia Foliar Blight
- Sclerotinia Blight
- Southern Blight
- White Mold
- Powdery Mildew
- Rhizoctonia Crown Rot
- Rhizoctonia Peg Rot
- Rhizoctonia Root Rot
- Southern Stem Rot
- Asian Soybean Rust
- Cedar Apple Rust
- Peanut Rust
- Quince Rust
- Apple Scab
- Early Leaf Spot
- Late Leaf Spot
- Sugar Beet
* Not all crops are registered in every state.
Sustainable Solutions Criteria – Excalia® Fungicide
Valent U.S.A. has developed a classification system that defines and identifies sustainable solutions across our ag product portfolio. This system, called our Sustainable Solutions Criteria, uses specific icons that highlight key sustainable practices and attributes of products. Click on the icons below to learn how Excalia® Fungicide can support sustainable practices in your operations.
- Reduces risk from pests within a science-based decision-making process that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks*
- New mode of pest control action, and/or proactive management of pest resistance, including fit within integrated resistance management programs
- Exotic invasive pest control
Available exclusively at Certified Agriculture Dealerships, AgPack is a powerful package of farm and ranch discounts and rebates available with the purchase of a qualifying new or pre-owned truck or SUV. Valent U.S.A. is proud to bring Perpetuo® Herbicide, Excalia® Fungicide, and Senstar® Insecticide to growers through collaboration with Certified Ag Dealerships.
Excalia® Fungicide Product Trials
- The following data map represents Excalia yield trial data
- Click on active states in the map below to view the state's trial averages
- The approximate trial locations are represented with the farm icon
- For more information on trial data and recommended application use rates, contact a Sales Rep
Check state registration prior to use.
Excalia is a registered trademark of Sumitomo Chemical Corp.