2021 ReTain® PGR for California Tree Nut Program
The ReTain® Plant Growth Regulator for California Tree Nut Program offers growers the opportunity to earn a reward of $50 per ReTain pouch (11.7 oz.) purchased while getting the benefit of optimizing net set in almonds and controlling pistillate flower abscission (PFA) in walnuts.
By participating in the ReTain Tree Nut Program, growers are automatically enrolled in the ReTain PGR for California Tree Nut Assurance Offer. Under this offer, qualified growers are eligible for an assurance payment if the difference between the value of the Increased Yield Per Acre that results from using ReTain is less than the net invoiced price paid by the grower.
- Provide proof that ReTain purchase occurred between October 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021 (copy of invoice) and was applied (copy of PCA recommendation) by April 30, 2021
- Qualifying product is one ReTain 11.7-oz pouch
- Qualifying rate is one pouch of ReTain per acre
- Only applications to almonds and walnuts qualify for reward
- Apply a minimum of 20 pouches to almond and/or walnut orchards by April 30, 2021
- Refer to the program brochure for full program details
- Grower must be enrolled in the program by April 30, 2021
2021 ReTain PGR for California Tree Nut Program