- Proven to increase yield by 1.5 bu/A in soybeans over standard
- Dual MOA protects against more Phytophthora and Pythium species and expands the zone of protection
- Available in a convenient premix formulation
Protect Against a Wider Spectrum of Pythium and Phytophthora Species
Packaged as a convenient premix, INTEGO™ SUITE System is consistently proven to deliver a 1.5 bu/A increase over competitive seed treatments. Its exclusive dual mode of action (MOA) expands the zone of protection around the seedling above and below ground—root and stem.
Compared with standard seed treatments, INTEGO SUITE System protects against a wider spectrum of Phytophthora and Pythium species, other diseases and insects.
INTEGO SUITE System:
- Consistently increases yield by an average of 1.5 bu/A over competitive seed treatments
- Features an exclusive dual MOA for Pythium and Phytophthora that expands the zone of protection around the seedling above and below ground
- Protects against a wider spectrum of Phytophthora and Pythium species, including tolerant or resistant species
- Protects against other diseases and insects
- Provides smooth flowability in the seed treater for a consistent, even application
- Is packaged as a convenient premix, with a low use rate of 3.37 fl oz/cwt in soybeans
- Allows for better stand establishment by reducing disease pressure
Always read and follow label instructions.