- Controls weeds for up to 8 weeks—the only herbicide to do so
- Controls resistant broadleaf weeds and grasses including Palmer and waterhemp
- Provides the longest residual available allowing growers to maximize their post application window
Fight Resistant Palmer Pigweed, Waterhemp, and Other Tough Broadleaf Weeds and Grasses.
Fierce® Herbicide delivers the longest-lasting residual control of the broadest spectrum of broadleaves and annual grasses—especially resistant weeds like Palmer pigweed and waterhemp. Get the cleanest fields from the longest-lasting preemergence herbicide.
Fierce is a preemergence herbicide that provides:
- Up to 8 weeks' control of resistant broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Effective control of resistant Palmer and waterhemp and more
- Control of resistant Palmer pigweed and waterhemp during their extended midseason germination window
- A labeled rate of herbicide that is highly active compared with the competition
- The ability for growers to maximize their post application window, better manage workload and improve overall weed control
Are you in the Ohio River Valley? Fierce XLT Soybean Herbicide is for you »
|How to Use|
|Rate||Soybeans: 3-3.75 oz/A. Use higher rate when fighting resistant Palmer pigweed or waterhemp.|
|Corn: 3 oz/A plus atrazine where needed.|
|Timing||Soybeans: Fall burndown, early preplant burndown or up to 3 days after planting|
|No-till and reduced-tillage field corn: 7–30 day preplant or fall|
|Method||Air or ground|
|Adjuvant||Follow burndown products’ adjuvant recommendation.|
|Max rate/year||Soybeans 3.75 oz/A|
|Corn: 3 oz/A|
Always read and follow label instructions.