Regiment® CA Herbicide
Regiment® CA Herbicide is the proven choice to conquer tough weeds in your CA rice fields. Regiment controls even the toughest resistant populations of both early and late watergrass with the added benefit of controlling many common broadleaf and aquatic weeds, such as monochoria, arrowhead and waterhyssop.
- Outstanding Weed Control in Both Pinpoint and Continuous Flooded Programs
- Great Postemergence Partner to Follow Up a Foundation Herbicide Treatment
- California Arrowhead
- Gregg's Arrowhead
- Ricefield Bulrush
- Smallflower Umbrella Plant
- Water Hyssop
- Water Plantain
- Resistant Biotype Watergrass
- Dry-Seeded Rice
- Water-Seeded Rice
* Not all crops are registered in every state.
Sustainable Solutions Criteria – Regiment® CA Herbicide
Valent U.S.A. has developed a classification system that defines and identifies sustainable solutions across our ag product portfolio. This system, called our Sustainable Solutions Criteria, uses specific icons that highlight key sustainable practices and attributes of products. Click on the icons below to learn how Regiment® CA Herbicide can support sustainable practices in your operations.
- Reduces risk from pests within a science-based decision-making process that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks*
- New mode of pest control action, and/ or proactive management of pest resistance, including fit within integrated resistance management programs
- Exotic invasive pest control
Regiment is a registered trademark of Kumiai Chemical Industries, Ltd.