INTEGO® SUITE Soybeans
SEED TREATMENTS, INSECT CONTROL, DISEASE CONTROL
Ready. Set. INTEGO.
Get your season off to a fast start. An all-in-one insecticide + fungicide premix, INTEGO® SUITE Soybeans contains the latest soybean fungicide seed treatment for control of Pythium and Phytophthora. With even seed coverage and a low use rate, INTEGO gives you the strength you need to stay a step ahead.
- Dual Mode of Action Creates a Complete Zone of Defense Above and Below Ground
- Protects Against a Wide Spectrum of Diseases and Insects
- Smooth Flowability and Low Use Rate for a Consistent, Even Application
- Bean Leaf Beetle
- Seedling Blight
- Damping Off
- Pythium Seed Decay
- Seedling Dieback
- Grape Colaspis
- White Grub
- Seedcorn Maggot
- Rhizoctonia Solani
- Aspergillus Seed Rot
- Fusarium Seed Rot
- Penicillium Seed Rot
- Phomopsis Seed Rot
- Phytophthora Root Rot
- Sclerotinia Seed Rot
- Seed Rot
- Threecornered Alfalfa Hopper
- Pea Leaf Weevil
* Not all crops are registered in every state.
Sustainable Solutions Criteria – INTEGO® SUITE Soybeans
Valent U.S.A. has developed a classification system that defines and identifies sustainable practices and attributes applicable to our ag product portfolio across three pillars of sustainability – People, Planet, and Productivity. This system, called Sustainable Solutions Criteria, uses specific icons that highlight these key sustainable practices and attributes for our products. Products that achieve a high sustainable criterion ranking across all three sustainable pillars are also denoted by the Sustainable Solutions Icon. Click on the icons below to learn how INTEGO® SUITE Soybeans can support sustainable practices in your operations.
- Reduces risk from pests within a science-based decision-making process that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks*
- New mode of pest control action, and/ or proactive management of pest resistance, including fit within integrated resistance management programs
- Exotic invasive pest control
John Deere Financial Program Offer
INTEGO® SUITE Soybeans is eligible for the Valent U.S.A. John Deere Special Financing Offer, which includes a fixed 0% APR on eligible products that help you produce high-quality, high-yield crops. Visit the John Deere Program page at the link below to review the full program details and qualifications.
INTEGO is a registered trademark of Valent U.S.A. LLC.