Bolero® UltraMax Herbicide
Bolero® UltraMax Herbicide is a tried-and-true tool for foundation weed control in California rice. For water-seeded protection of conventional rice, Bolero UltraMax provides contact and residual control of yield-impacting weeds.
- Proven Consistent Contact and Residual Control of Early Emerging Sprangletop
- Effectively Controls Smallflower Umbrellaplant
- Fast Release Granule Formulation Offers Solid Control at a Single Rate
- Smallflower Umbrella Plant
* Not all crops are registered in every state.
Sustainable Solutions Criteria – Bolero® UltraMax Herbicide
Valent U.S.A. has developed a classification system that defines and identifies sustainable practices and attributes applicable to our ag product portfolio across three pillars of sustainability – People, Planet, and Productivity. This system, called Sustainable Solutions Criteria, uses specific icons that highlight these key sustainable practices and attributes for our products. Products that achieve a high sustainable criterion ranking across all three sustainable pillars are also denoted by the Sustainable Solutions Icon. Click on the icons below to learn how Bolero® UltraMax Herbicide can support sustainable practices in your operations.
- Reduces risk from pests within a science-based decision-making process that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks*
- New mode of pest control action, and/ or proactive management of pest resistance, including fit within integrated resistance management programs
- Exotic invasive pest control
Bolero is a registered trademark of Kumiai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.