Valent recently hosted an Experience Exchange Panel webinar on pome fruit, featuring a broad range of expertise in apple production. Krista Rose of Beck Ag moderated the roundtable discussion exploring ways to optimize apple quality and labor at harvest. Panelists for this discussion include:
- Jeff Alicandro, President, Crop Consultant and Trial Management, Agr.Assistance
- Kevin Forney, Product Development Manager, Plant Growth Regulators, Valent U.S.A.
- Duane Green, PhD, Professor Pomology, University of Massachusetts
- Scott Henning, VP Business Development, Lake Ontario Fruit, Inc.
- Phil Schwallier, District Horticultural Marketing Agent, Michigan State University
- Jason Woodworth, Lamont Fruit Farms and Fish Creek Orchards