- Effective and convenient thinning
- Pre-harvest drop control
Optimize fruit load post-bloom. Control pre-harvest fruit drop.
K-SALT FRUIT FIX is:
- For thinning apples and pears
- For controlling pre-harvest drop of apples and pears
- An auxin hormone-type product powered by ammonium salt of naphthaleneacetic acid
- Effective in preventing pre-harvest fruit drop in applies and pears
- Able to be applied by air or ground equipment
- Available in 800 grams of active ingredient.
- Applications can be made in as little as 50 gallons of water per acre to up to 400 gallons of water per acre.
- Applications are also highly dependent on type of equipment used and density of the foliage.
- When thinning or controlling fruit drop, refer to the specimen label and recommendations on varieties, climatic factors, dosage, tree vigor and fruit set before choosing the desired rate and correct timing for application.
- Do not delay picking beyond optimum maturity.
Crops and State Registrations
K-SALT FRUIT FIX 800
Always read and follow label instructions.